Looking to book a cruise this year? Treat yourself to an unforgettable, intimate all-inclusive luxury cruise with Regent Seven Seas Cruises! With over 450 ports worldwide, Regent takes care of every detail so cruisers can fully experience and enjoy every moment, whether they’re on board or exploring incredible destinations on their all-suite ships with a maximum capacity of 732 guests.
Booking a luxury cruise isn’t actually as expensive as it sounds, since with Regent, almost everything is included – so there is no need to worry about any additional costs. Regent’s all-inclusive cruises are the way to go if you’re looking for the best value for your money. From airfare, complimentary shore excursions, unlimited beverages, to gourmet meals, and more, it’s all included!
Keep reading to learn more about luxury cruising and why we recommend Regent as the best value at sea.
Enjoy Regent’s Award-Winning Ships
Imagine standing on one of Regent’s luxury cruise ship decks, breathing in the crisp sea air and exploring new destinations, or stepping out onto your private balcony to enjoy new views every day from your spacious suite. Tour, taste, and experience incredible new places and learn about them from knowledgeable onboard speakers and local guides who will enlighten your day with fresh perspectives from unique cultures.
Reminisce about the day’s activities over delectable cuisine and wonderful company at one of Regent’s specialty cruise restaurants, then dance to the music of the evening’s onboard entertainment before retiring to your own little haven at sea.
Regent clients return time and time again, thanks to their luxurious yet small ships (maximum 480 – 732 passengers), the newest of which, Seven Seas Grandeur, will be arriving in November 2023!
Regent Seven Seas Cruise Accommodations
In your new home away from home, discover a new level of comfort. Regent suites offer you the best in luxurious living, ranging in size and decorated with the most exquisite furnishings, plus little luxuries and services which are on par with the best hotels and resorts in the world. All of Regent’s suites have breathtaking ocean views, and 99% of them may be taken in from the comfort of your own private balcony.
These suites also feature a separate sitting area, Regent’s Elite Slumber beds for heavenly comfort, roomy closets, an interactive flat-screen TV with free movies on demand, an included minibar that is stocked daily with your drinks of choice, 24-hour room service, and many other first-rate amenities that invite you to unwind and take pleasure in your all-inclusive luxury journey with Regent.
For an even more upgraded experience, stay in a Distinctive Suite which provides a lavish setting with even more special features including priority boarding, your choice of luxury bath amenities, a private butler, guaranteed reservations at the onboard specialty restaurants, and more.
Regent Seven Seas Cruise Dress Code
The “Elegant Casual” dress code on Regent Cruises means “no tie necessary”! The only rules for men after 6 o’clock are no shorts, jeans, or sneakers in public areas. For evening clothing, men can bring a blazer, a golf shirt, and a pair of khakis, while women are welcome to wear a pantsuit, a cocktail dress, or just a regular dress or skirt! There aren’t any formal nights available unless your cruise is longer than 16 nights, and even then, you don’t need to wear a gown and tuxedo!
What is Included on a Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
High-quality inclusions and great value are abundant with Regent.
These cruise fares have EVERY luxury included. Keep reading to learn all about Regent’s all-inclusive luxury cruises.
Free Unlimited Shore Excursions
Regent offers thousands of FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions so that you can explore wherever and however you like while traveling to one of Regent’s 450 ports of call around the world!
- A vast selection of FREE Shore excursions are offered on every voyage – for example on a 10-night Mediterranean sailing you could have up to 74 FREE included excursions.
- Guests can do as many as they have the time and energy for in each port, without any additional charges.
- There are many different options for shore excursions in every port of call, allowing for a plethora of experiences and something for everyone.
- FREE excursions are bookable as early as 365 days in advance of sailing for concierge & above guests, and 350 days in advance for those in Deluxe Veranda Suites.
- For deeper, more colloquial exploration guests may choose to pay a supplemental fee and enjoy a selection of Gourmet Explorer Tours, Wellness-themed excursions, Go Local explorations and more. These “Regent Choice” excursions are completely optional and may be paid for in advance with a bonus shipboard credit available when booking with TierOne Travel on many departures.
- Guaranteed small-group tours of 16 or less people are also available under the “Regent Choice” program.
- Choose to have a private guide and driver for a higher level of personal involvement in each new destination. Plus, pay with a shipboard credit available when you book with TierOne, on many sailings.
- Downloadable PDFs outlining available tours are available on the Regent website or ask your TierOne travel specialist.
Enjoy Free Unlimited Beverages
On a Regent cruise, your favorite premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included in the price. Enjoy an open bar and have the option to sample alcoholic drinks like creatively crafted cocktails, premium spirits and fine wine without having to spend anything. At Coffee Connection, find delicious non-alcoholic beverages like freshly brewed specialty coffees, teas, and hot chocolate that go perfectly with baked goods. If you don’t want coffee or alcohol, don’t worry, bottled water and soft drinks are also on the house.
Free Pre-Paid Gratuities
Staff gratuities are already included in the price of your trip and Regent’s onboard team is always happy to provide an amazing experience for guests at every opportunity.
Experience Included Specialty Restaurants
One of the highlights of your trip will be Regent’s exquisite dining experiences. Regent has lots of fine dining options; visit one of their specialty dining restaurants to enjoy gourmet meals at up to seven dining locations with open seating, allowing guests to eat whenever and with whoever they like. Enjoy mouthwatering French, Italian, Pan-Asian, and steakhouse dishes, each complimented by great wine selections. Alternatively, place an order from the sizable in-suite menu whenever the mood strikes. In-suite dining is offered 24 hours a day also at no additional charge!
Unlimited WIFI Included
Your cruise cost includes unlimited wi-fi, which you can use for internet access from the seclusion of your suite to the coziness of your lounge chair on the Pool Deck for as long as you like. You may use the internet from anywhere on the ship. This is a great way to stay connected and share your experiences with all your family and friends back home.
Free Roundtrip Business Class Air on Intercontinental Flights
With FREE Business Class round-trip airfare on International Flights, travel in genuine luxury throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, and beyond. An English-speaking local guide will meet you at baggage claim at the airport and will take you straight to your hotel or ship.
Receive free roundtrip air on Domestic Flights from 29 Gateway Cities Across the U.S. and Canada (Vancouver, Toronto & Montreal), whether you’re sailing along Alaska’s Inside Passage, stopping at the historic towns of Canada and New England, or exploring the Caribbean island nations in between.
Free Transfers From Airport to Ship
When you take advantage of Regent’s Round Trip FREE Air Program, Regent is happy to provide you with complimentary shuttles between the airport and the ship. They may also offer a free city tour as part of the transfer to the airport after disembarking in some ports.
Free 2 or 3-Night Land Programs
Spend more time taking in the many sounds, unique flavors, and historical sights of some of the world’s amazing destinations. Explore the treasures of the past and the present, and get fresh perspectives on your favorite places. Take part in one of Regent’s amazing and well-designed Land Programs before or after your cruise to fully experience your destination. Plus, many of them are free.
Free Valet Laundry Service
Time is valuable when on vacation, therefore Regent offers free valet laundry service on every trip to help you make the most of it. Each day, you can have your laundry picked up, properly washed, delicately pressed, and folded before being delivered back to your room so you can take advantage of the extra time aboard however you like.
What You Can Expect On a Regent Cruise
Regent cruisers have praised the warm and welcoming atmosphere and “family feeling” on board. Travel in the safety and comfort of The World’s Most Luxurious Fleet and take advantage of unrivaled space at sea to experience the true freedom of complete all-inclusiveness!
- With a remarkable staff-to-guest ratio average of 1:1.5, you can expect the highest level of personalized and professional service.
- Enjoy expansive social areas and top-notch amenities that you would only expect on much larger ships.
- A large pool deck area where you can relax on a sun lounger and take a dip in the pool.
- Dynamic evening entertainment with comfortable, roomy seating and cabaret-style tables for two.
- Large, state-of-the-art fitness centers with the option of private fitness classes.
- For the duration of your journey, dedicated attendants and butlers maintain your suite just the way you like.
- Enjoy exceptional service with amazing dining and service by top-notch chefs, maître d’s, sommeliers, and wait staff.
- Concierge staff who will handle all your personal requests big and small.
- Highly trained marine officers take great pride in ensuring a safe and comfortable voyage.
- The highest levels of health and safety requirements are upheld by experienced staff and crew.
Guests on Regent Cruises talk about the warm atmosphere and how they feel like they are “family” when on board the luxury cruise ships. The crew welcomes back cruisers who have previously traveled with them with open arms! Every time you board, it really is like going home again.
Early reservations are recommended because Regent’s smaller ships and higher demand tend to sell out fast!
TIER ONE BONUS SAVINGS SALE WITH REGENT:
BOOK BETWEEN JANUARY 18 – 31 /23 AND SAVE UP TO $2,530 PER SUITE!*
Contact your Tier One Travel Consultant for more information
* new bookings only
LET US HELP YOU PLAN YOUR ALL-INCLUSIVE CRUISE WITH REGENT SEVEN SEAS CRUISES
When you’re ready to start planning your next trip, contact one of our TierOne Travel consultants. They have extensive experience in life-changing travel experiences and will be able to craft something incredible that is suited to your unique needs!
One call; endless experiences!
“Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.” – Anonymous