Are you ready to start traveling again? If you’re like us, the travel bug has been biting for some time now!
It’s probably been a long time since you’ve been able to travel, and you’re likely ready to treat yourself to some luxury on your next getaway. If so, why not consider upgrading the way you travel and splurge on a higher class of service on your next flight?
Business Class, as well as Premium Economy Class, provide travelers with more space to relax, and a variety of adding benefits and perks. Have you flown in an upgraded seat before? Once you experience it, you’ll probably never want to go back to economy flying again!
With your travel plans being on hold for at least the last 1.5 years, you deserve to experience the extra comfort and perks of traveling in Business or Premium Economy class!
Read on to discover the perks that top airlines offer to travelers in business class and premium economy seats:
Air Canada is the only North American airline offering lie-flat seats on the following non-stop routes:
- Daily and overnight flights between Los Angeles, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Toronto
- Daily flights between Montreal, New York-Newark, and Vancouver
- Flights between Calgary, Edmonton, and Toronto.
Business Class Perks:
- Business Class Check-In
- Priority Check-In
- Priority Security Clearance
- Zone 1 Boarding
- Priority Baggage Handling
- Exclusive Lounge Access
- Exclusive cabin, where each seat is guaranteed to provide access to a window or aisle
- Larger seats, with more recline, extra legroom and adjustable head and footrests
- On Transcontinental flights there are Executive or Classic Pods, with lumbar support and massage function, which convert to a fully flat bed.
- A CleanCare+ kit, containing a mask, hand sanitizer, and antiseptic wipes. Earbud headsets will be distributed, and a water bottle provided pre-departure.
- For flights over 2 hours, their Business Class service features an all-inclusive meal tray, which offers a hot casserole, salad, and vinaigrette, bread roll, and dessert.
- For flights under 2 hours, a pre-packaged cold meal box with a cold breakfast or snack item will be served.
Premium Economy Perks:
- Greater recline and a larger seat compared to Economy Class
- An adjustable headrest, a comfortable pillow, and blanket, as well as a CleanCare+ kit, containing a mask, hand sanitizer, and antiseptic wipes, in addition to an amenity kit when flying internationally.
- Two free checked bags
- Priority boarding
- Priority check-in and baggage handling
Feel relaxed on the journey with the distinctly Canadian, uniquely WestJet service. Experience joy when you fly with WestJet.
- Private pods with lie-flat seats and direct aisle access
- Custom-designed pillows and blankets available on every seat
- The only airline in Canada with fully extendable privacy screens
- Extra space to work or relax with a seat pitch of 46 inches and a seat width of 22 inches
- Four-way lumbar support
- Plenty of personal storage space
- Refresh with a bottle of water upon boarding, and a welcome beverage served prior to taking off
- Enjoy contemporary, Canadian, and globally-inspired hot meals served on dining ware inspired by Canada’s rich landscapes
- A fine selection of Canadian and International wines
- Exclusive Business snacks are available
- Special dietary meals are available if booked prior to your flight
- Exclusive amenity kit, including nourishing skin care products from top Canadian brands available on all transatlantic flights
- Priority services, such as check-in, security screening, boarding and baggage
- Two checked bags
- Lounge access
- Enjoy more seat comfort with extra leg and elbow room and refresh with a bottle of water upon boarding.
- 2 checked bags
- Priority check-in, baggage, security screening, and boarding.
- Exclusive cabin with soft blankets, pillows, and a Rocky Mountain Soap amenity kit on flights to and from Europe on the 787 Dreamliner.
Get to Europe in comfort with KLM Business Class and Premium Economy. You can finish your work or take a well-deserved break (and nap!) in these comfortable premium seats.
- Super comfortable, full-flat seats and privacy screen in KLM’s World Business Class
- Extra baggage allowance
- Enjoy the KLM Crown Lounges
- Savor your choice of a delicious 3-course menu prepared specially by top Dutch chefs.
- If you travel in KLM Business Class, simply follow the red SkyPriority signs at the airport. Check-in, drop off your baggage, pass through passport and security checks, board your flight and pick up your bags from the baggage belt – all with priority!
Premium Economy – Economy Comfort
- With the Economy Comfort seat, you can treat yourself to more comfort.
- Located right behind Business Class, you’ll be some of the first passengers to disembark the aircraft.
- Economy Comfort seat provides more legroom and more recline than regular Economy Class.
Delta has of the most exclusive cabins in the sky and it truly makes a difference in how you enjoy your time in the air. Travelers will certainly be comfortable and well-taken care of when upgrading their seats with Delta!
Business Class – Delta One
- Lie back in a 180-degree flat-bed seat, with direct aisle access on most flights, and relax in comfort with a soft blanket and pillow.
- Each Delta One seat can be easily adjusted for dining, work, or rest.
- On all A350 and A339 flights, experience the Delta One suite. It features full-height doors and privacy dividers between center suites.
- Enjoy chef-curated meals on an extra-large tray table.
- Choose from a wide selection of complimentary beer, spirits, and wine from Delta’s Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson.
- Stay cozy with Westin Heavenly In-Flight Bedding and a TUMI amenity kit featuring Le Labo products and all your travel essential needs.
- Delta One passengers enjoy airport club access and Sky Priority®accelerated check-in, security, and baggage handling service.
- Find the Delta One experience available on long-haul international flights and in select long-haul domestic markets.
Premium Economy – Delta Premium Select
- Delta Premium Select seat features a fold-out adjustable footrest and leg rest, so you’ve got space to stretch out.
- Delta Premium Select offers a wider seat with adjustable headrests, and a more supportive seatback featuring a deeper recline.
- Delta Premium Select passengers receive Sky Priority® service, which includes accelerated check-in, security, and baggage service. Once it’s time to board, you’re among the first invited on the plane.
- On long-haul trips, you’ll receive a TUMI amenity kit with Malin+Goetz Travel Essentials, socks, eyeshades, a hand cleansing towelette, and more.
- Curl up with a soft blanket and comfortable pillow, so you can arrive at your destination refreshed and relaxed after a long flight.
ready to book your next flight? let us help you find the best deal!
When you’re ready to hop on a plane and explore a new destination, make sure to contact one of our TierOne Travel agents. They have extensive experience in life-changing travel experiences and will be able to craft something incredible that is suited to your unique needs.
One call; endless experiences!
“Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.” – Anonymous