The TierOne Travel Agency Advantage
There are proven advantages to booking your trip through a highly respected and reputable travel agency such as TierOne Travel rather than booking online.
While the lure of online booking might seem easier and cheaper, it really isn’t. There are so many complications and hidden costs to consider when planning a trip. It might end up costing you more in the long run and make for an unhappy holiday due to unforeseen roadblocks and setbacks along the way.
SAVE MONEY & TIME – BOOK WITH A TRAVEL AGENCY
The main advantages with booking your trip through a TierOne Travel specialist are all centered around saving money, saving time and saving your sanity. Our goal is to ensure you have a wonderful, worry-free trip. We plan all the details and customize the experience to suit your particular needs and interests.
TOP 15 TRAVEL AGENCY ADVANTAGES
1. Booking your trip through one of TierOne Travel’s specialists will NOT cost you more money. In fact, it will actually save you money. It’s in their best interests to find you the best deals without compromising quality. There’s a big difference between great value and the cheapest price. Our travel agents are invested in your happiness and satisfaction.
2. Online prices often have hidden costs and our travel agents can determine what those are. They are also trained to recognize a scam, which is unfortunately a risk with online booking. More often than not, they can match online prices, and 90% of the time they can even beat them!
YOUR TRAVEL AGENCY IS AWARE OF HIDDEN FEES
3. Booking the cheapest flight and accommodation online will NOT guarantee satisfaction and will not account for hidden fees or problems that might arise. For instance, a cheaper flight might mean you miss your connecting flight. Or a cheap hotel room could end up being subpar in terms of bed size, balcony or amenities. Our travel specialists will account for airport delays and other travel disruptions. And they will ensure your accommodation meets your expectations.
YOUR TRAVEL AGENCY HAS EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
4. In short, our travel agents will babysit your reservations. They have exclusive access to promotions, special fares and sales. If any great deals do come up, they can ensure they are applied to your reservations.
5. Booking your trip online will NOT save you time. Do It Yourself (DIY) vacation booking is very time consuming. On average you can find yourself spending 30 hours online and another 40 hours on the phone just to book a basic trip. If you have a complicated itinerary, it can take even longer.
6. Our travel agents take the time to find out what you want and – equally important – what you don’t want. They do the research for you and then provide you with detailed plans, no matter how complicated the itineraries.
YOUR TRAVEL AGENCY WORKS FOR YOU
7. Our travel consultants take the guesswork out of planning and alleviate unwanted surprises. They work for you and, therefore, want you to be happy so you’ll become a return customer and provide referrals.
8. Your travel agents are human beings just like you! In today’s digital world, that’s a huge advantage. You can talk to them in person, on the phone, or over email. And they are there for you if you run into difficulties on your vacation. You can’t talk to a website!
9. Travel agents understand the fine print. Our travel consultants help you avoid costly mistakes by interpreting rules, terms and conditions. Medical insurance and general travel insurance, for example, can be confusing and you want to make sure you are fully covered should anything happen on your travels.
YOUR TRAVEL AGENCY HELPS YOU AVOID COSTLY MISTAKES
10. Travel agents can troubleshoot for you. They can step in and clear up misunderstandings or problems that might arise such as weather disruptions, cancelled flights, and missed connections.
11. We hope you never have to make a travel insurance claim or lodge a formal complaint, but if you do, our travel agents will continue to advocate or your behalf long after you’ve returned home.
12. Our travel agents are the best at what they do. They travel extensively themselves and if they have not been to a particular destination, they have received training on that locale. They have direct, on-the-ground contacts and have had face-to-face meetings with many of them, which is a huge advantage in travel planning.
YOUR TRAVEL AGENCY HAS THE INSIDE SCOOP
13. TierOne Travel agents have the inside scoop! They offer expertise and insight that you can’t get from a website. And they can advise you on exchange rates, what to wear, necessary immunizations, cultural etiquette, restrictions associated with your reservations, the best places to eat, etc. They know all the tips and tricks.
14. Our travel agents specialize in a variety of travel such as destination weddings, cruises, all-inclusive resorts, family vacations, Disney, luxury vacations, arts & culture and adventure, just to name a few.
YOUR TRAVEL AGENCY HAS YOUR BACK
15. In short, our travel specialists have your back. They work hard to make sure you have the best vacation possible. They take the stress out of planning, save you time and money, troubleshoot if the need arises, and advocate on your behalf.
TierOne Travel is a member of the Association of Canadian Travel Agencies (ACTA) and our independent travel consultants follow a strict Code of Ethics to ensure the best interests of our clients. With us, you can be sure you are getting the best service at the best price.
If you are planning to travel and want to have the trip of a lifetime, contact one of our TierOne travel specialists! They have extensive experience in life-changing travel and will be able to craft something that is suited to your unique needs. One call – endless experiences!
“Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.” – Anonymous